Quick and easy recipe to follow! Gravy is fan favorite, sweet but not too sweet and a something different, but enjoyable for Pork Chops!
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 to 8 oz each), about 3/4 inch thick
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C. apple cider
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp water
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops on both sides.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the next seven ingredients; stir in apple cider. Pour over pork chops. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, covered, until a thermometer inserted into chops reads 145°, 4-5 minutes. Remove chops from skillet; let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cider mixture in skillet. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Pour over chops; sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Source: All rights reserved to Taste of Home