Flank steak is budget-friendly cut of beef that goes a long way when marinated and grilled right. Make the most of your seasonal fruits with this customizable and refreshing steak salad!
Source: Home & Plate
- (1 lbs) Flank Steak
- (4 cups) baby spring lettuce mix
- (1/2 cup) sliced strawberries
- (1/2 cup) sweet & spicy pecans
- (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- (1/4 cup) aged balsamic vinegar
- (1 TBS) raw honey
- (1 TBS) strawberry preserves
- (1/4 tsps) black pepper
- Heat grill to medium heat, grill steak preferred doneness and let rest, slice into thin pieces across the grain.
- In a small jar whisk/shack the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, strawberry preserves & pepper.
- Arrange lettuce mix and strawberries in a bowl, with steak resting on top. Then top with pecans & blue cheese.
- (Optional) Drizzle vinaigrette & serve.
Source: All rights reserved to Home & Plate