- (1 lbs) Beef Kabob Meat
- (3/4 cup) Asian toasted sesame salad dressing (bottled)
- (1/4 tsp) Orange zest
- (3/4 cup) Fresh Orange Juice
- (2 TBS) Cilantro - Fresh, chopped
- (1-1/2 tsp) Crushed Red Pepper
- (1/2 lbs) Summer Squash
- (1/2 lbs) Zucchini
- (1 small to med.) Red Onion - Cut 1-1/2 in. pieces
- Green Onions - sliced for garnish
- Toasted Sesame Seeds - for garnish
- (1 to 2 whole oranges) Orange Wedges - for grilling and serving
- Pat steak dry. Cut steak into 1-to-1-1/4-inch cubes. Place beef cubes in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine salad dressing, orange zest and juice, cilantro, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture; cover and refrigerate until ready to grill. Pour remaining mixture over beef. Seal bag; turn to coat beef with marinade. Refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours; turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Meanwhile, drain beef; discard marinade. Thread beef, squash coins, and red onion onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers.
- Grill kabobs for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is medium-rare (130 degrees), turning and brushing with reserved marinade halfway through.
- Transfer kabobs to a platter. Brush with remaining reserved marinade. Sprinkle with green onion slices and sesame seeds. Serve with orange wedges.