- (8 Brats (2 packages)) Italian - Pork Brats
- (1 large, seeded and sliced) Green Bell Pepper
- (1 large, sliced) Yellow Onion
- (28 oz can) Sauce: Crushed Tomatoes
- (¼ cup) Sauce: Marsala wine or chicken broth
- (1 teaspoon) Sauce: Salt
- (1 teaspoon freshly ground) Sauce: Black Pepper
- (1 teaspoon) Sauce: Fennel Seeds
- (½ teaspoon) Sauce: Dried Oregano
- (½ teaspoon) Sauce: Dried Basil
- (½ teaspoon) Sauce: Garlic Powder
- (¼ teaspoon) Sauce: Red Pepper Flakes
- (8 Toasted) Italian Sandwich Rolls
- (¼ cup chopped) Garnish: Fresh Basil
- Place the sauce ingredients into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add the sausage, bell peppers, and onions; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Stir in the chopped basil.
- Serve over sandwich rolls. *Can even be served on top of your choice of pasta