Try Jenny's Beef Brisket! A popular and tasty recipe for oven-roasted brisket made by one of our very own Zobel Farms customers. Sent in by a friend of Jenny's, this is her go to recipe that is enjoyed by all of her family and friends!Submitted By: Jenny & Friends, Loyal Customers
- Line 9x13 pan with heavy aluminum foil, place brisket on-top of foil.
- Combine: Consommé, Soy Sauce, ReaLemon, Garlic, Liquid Smoke. Pour over brisket and seal with foil over top.
- May marinate overnight OR cook at 300F for 1 hour per pound. Last 30 min. baste with barbecue sauce and finish cooking.
- Remove from the oven, turn brisket over to let juices be absorbed evenly.
- Let meat rest for AT LEAST 1 hour, 2 hours is even better. Slice to desired thickness and serve with barbecue sauce on the side.