Are you a rib fan like us? Try these sticky, sweet, and tender ribs.
- 1 Packer Style Ribs ,Beef Short Ribs, or Beef Back Ribs
- Choice of rub or sauce ex: BBQ, Teriyaki, Garlic Parmesan
- Apple Wood Pellets
- Apple Juice
- Brown Sugar
- Dry ribs with paper towels.
- Lightly rub Ribs with Honey.
- Sprinkle Brown Sugar over Ribs.
- Start with exposing the seasoned ribs to 3 hours of heavy smoke over a low heat preferably 200 degrees. We prefer a fruit wood such as apple pellets, but other hardwoods such as hickory work well with ribs.
- After the initial 3-hour smoke, foil the ribs with a liquid of your choosing (I use apple juice and 1/4 cup brown sugar) and cook at 225-250 degrees for 2 more hours.
- Lastly, baste the ribs in your favorite BBQ sauce or rub and return them to the grill for a final hour to hour and a half to finish the ribs and set the sauce.
Optional Step | Non-List Directions
You can also use Pork Ribs with for this recipe.
Always check your internal temp of your meat before serving.
Leave a comment