Homemade Beef Enchiladas are a household favorite! Once prepared, add your favorite toppings to make it your own creation!
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
- 2 pkgs. of Taco Seasoning Old El Paso
- 4 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 (28oz) cans of Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce (Mild)
- 6-8 Soft Flour Tortilla (Medium or Large)
- Tin Pans
- Large mixing bowl
- Brown Ground Beef with Taco Seasoning and Salt.
- In a large mixing bowl combine meat, 2 cups of shredded cheese, 3/4 to 1 can of Enchilada Sauce.
- In another large pan, dump 1 can of enchilada sauce into pan.
- Lay tortilla in that pan, flip and cover the whole tortilla in sauce.
- Scoop two large scoops of the meat mixture and place into tortilla.
- Wrap tortilla around meat and place in a separate pan.
- Repeat until mixture is gone.
- Pour extra enchilada sauce over top enchiladas.
- Spread 2 cups of shredded cheese over top of enchiladas.
- Place in oven. 375 F. For 35-45 minutes.
For extra spice add Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis to meat mixture before placing in tortilla.
Please check on enchiladas to make sure cheese does not burn on top.