Enjoy this tasty Philly Cheesesteak Recipe!!
- 2 Flat Iron Steak OR Sirloin Steak OR New York Strip OR Ribeye Boneless Steak
- 4 Hoagie Buns
- 4 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1 Container of Fresh Mushrooms Sliced
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 4 Teaspoons Of Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 Slices of American Cheese
- Butter insides of hoagie rills with 1 tablespoon of butter and toast. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of butter. Once melted and bubbling, add bell pepper, onions, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are lightly browned and onions turn translucent. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Season sliced ribeye with salt and pepper. Add 1 Tablespoon of butter to the pan. Once melted and bubbling, add the steak of your choice to the skillet and cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add Worcestershire Sauce to the skillet and stir and combine.
- Reduce heat to low. Return veggies to the pan and stir to combine. Split your steak mixture in half on wither side of the pan. Lay two pieces of cheese onto each half and allow to melt, about 1 minute.
- Spoon the cheesesteak mixture into you hoagie buns.
Source: All rights reserved to The Tasty Kitchen
Depending on what size of steaks you want, you may need bigger or smaller steaks.
Leave a comment