Enjoy this on St. Patty's Day!
- 1lb Brisket Flat or Brisket Point (Check out our Corned Beef Recipe)
- 8 Slices of Rye Bread
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of Thousand Island Dressing
- 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- 1 Cup of Sauerkraut, drained, squeezed dry, and warmed up
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. On the non-butter side spread Thousand Island dressing on each slice. Top half of the slices with cheese, corned beef, and sauerkraut. Top each sandwich with remaining bread slices, dressing side down.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Place a sandwich in a skillet and cook until golden and cheese is melted.
- Slice sandwiches in half and enjoy!
Adjust your heat, if necessary, making sure the bread doesn't burn.