Enjoy a nice warm sandwich!
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Cup of Finely Chopped Onion
- 16 Ounces of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup of Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Mustard
- 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 0.5 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 4 Tablespoons of Softened Butter (to toast the Hamburger Buns)
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, drain the extra grease, remove the ground beef, and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp. of butter and melt over medium - high heat, and add the onion and sauté, for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce and heat and simmer 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the sauce in the skillet and stir together and cook until all is reheated.
- Spoon the meat mixture onto buns and enjoy!
Leave a comment