Make it a meal or an appetizer the stuffed cheesy sausage noodles are a must try!
- 1 pkg. Breakfast Sausage
- 1/2 pkg. Bacon
- Chopped Bell Peppers (Orange, Yellow, and/or Red)
- 2 Chopped Jalapenos
- 12 oz Jumbo Shells
- 8 oz (2) Cream Cheese
- 3-4 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Chives Seasoning (sprinkled)
- Garlic Seasoning
- Pre-boil water on stove top. Once water has reached a boil, dump Jumbo Shells into water.
- Once Shells are soft, drain water and let the Shells cool down.
- Bake Bacon in oven. Once cooked chop Bacon and set to the side.
- Brown Breakfast Sausage on stove top. Drain grease.
- Mix Cream Cheese, Chopped Bell Peppers, Chopped Jalapenos, Sausage, and Garlic.
- Line a flat pan with tin foil and spray pan with non-stick spray.
- Place Cream Cheese mixture inside of Shells.
- Layer Mozzarella Cheese over top of Shells.
- Sprinkle Chives and Bacon over top of Cheese.
- Oven should be set at 375F.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until Cheese is fully melted.
Optional Step | Non-List Directions
If Shells are not staying upright, place tin foil in between Shells to help keep them up. Source: All rights reserved to Zobel Family Farms.