Enjoy a Bloody Mary and a Cheeseburger Slider on National Bloody Mary Day!
- 1 Package of Bacon
- 1 48 Ounce Can of Tomato Juice (about 6 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 1/4 tsp. Celery Salt
- 3 tsp. of Garlic Salt
- Tabasco Sauce
- Black Pepper
Assembling the Drinks
- 1 Tbsp. Celery Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- Mix the Tomato Juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Celery Salt, Garlic Salt, and Black Pepper in a large pitcher. Season with 10 - 15 shakes of Tabasco Sauce, or to taste.
- To assemble drinks, mix the Celery Salt and Kosher Salt on a small plate. Dip the rim of your glass in a shallow amount of water, then dip into the salt mix and twist. Fill a glass up with ice. Add 2 ounces of vodka then top with Bloody Mary Mixture.
- Garnish with Cheeseburger Slider, Bacon, Limes, Celery Stalk, Tomatoes, and Green Olives.
- 2 Pounds of Ground Beef
- 12 Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. of BBQ sauce
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper
- 6 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Tbsp. of Butter (Melted)
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Butter, Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic Salt, and Sesame Seeds. Set Aside
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and butter a 9x13" baking dish. Slice Hawaiian rolls in half using a large bread knife. Make sure to keep the rolls together while cutting them. Remove the top section and place on a cutting board. Spread Mayonnaise over the inside. Add the bottom section of the rolls to your baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the beef, BBQ Sauce, Salt, and Pepper. Divide and press beef mixture into 12 small patties. In a skillet over medium heat.
- In the baking dish, place a patty onto each roll. Add the slices of cheese and cover the with top roll section.
- Pour sauce evenly over the rolls.
- Cover sliders with foil and bake 10 - 15 minutes.
Source: All rights reserved to Foodie Crush & I Heart Naptime
Leave a comment