Enjoy this quick & easy dinner idea!
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef -- Seasoned with Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 Cans of Spaghetti Sauce of your choice
- 16 oz of Spaghetti Noodles
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Onion Powder to taste
- Italian Seasoning to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil the spaghetti noodles until tender.
- While the noodles are boiling, brown the ground beef -- add Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
- Drain the boiled noodles and set aside.
- Drain the browned hamburger and add to the spaghetti sauce in a large skillet on low/medium heat.
- Add desired spices to taste.
- After the sauce/beef mixture is warm and at your desired taste, remove from heat and serve over noodles.
- Optional -- Top with parmesan or mozzarella cheese.
Best served with some yummy cheesy garlic bread and vegetable of your choice.