Morgan J. - Employee Recipe
- 1 Breakfast Sausage
- 2 pints Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 2 (10.5 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (8 oz) Canned (not drained) mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Red Onion
- 5 Potatoes (cubed)
- Sliced Green Onion Bulk
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Cajun Seasoning (We use Louisiana Cajun Seasoning)
Optional Additional Ingredients
- 1 pkg. Chopped Bacon
- 1 pkg. of Fresh Chopped Mushrooms
- Brown 2lbs Breakfast Sausages in Skillet.
- Add Salt, Pepper, and Cajun seasoning while cooking.
- You can pre-boil cubed potatoes 10-15 minutes.
- Combine Heavy Whipping Cream, Cream of Mushroom, Canned or Fresh mushrooms, Green onion, and Red Onion.
- Then add Breakfast Sausage and Potatoes.
- Add a little more Salt, Pepper, and Cajun Seasoning and stir.
- Stir occasionally before serving.
- 20 minutes before serving mix in mozzarella cheese.
Thicker Texture- Add one more can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Thinner Texture- Add water or extra Heavy Whipping Cream.
There are a few additional options you can add to this soup. Add chopped bacon, chopped Kale lettuce, or sliced fresh mushrooms when combining ingredients into crock pot.