Expecting extra company? Need something to whip together quick that will fill everyone up? Try our flavor filled Tater Tot Casserole. Has something for everyone!
- 2lbs Ground Hamburger
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 15 oz canned green beans or peas, drained
- 15 oz canned corn, drained
- 2, 10.75 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 32 oz pkg. of Golden Tater Tots
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Directions for Skillet
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease an 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add salt and pepper while browning.
- Add onions and garlic to hamburger 4-5 mins before reducing heat.
- Drain excess fat.
Directions for Oven
- In large mixing bowl, combine green beans, corn, and cream of mushroom.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix
- Continue to mix in drained skillet ingredients.
- Transfer mixture into baking dish.
- Layer shredded cheese evenly on top.
- Place Tater Tots neatly across shredded cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- May serve immediately.
Source: All rights reserved to ZFFarms