Looking for something warm and full of flavor on these cold winter days? Check out our Vegetable Beef Soup made with our tender Chuck Roast.
- 1 Chuck Roast
- 3-4 lbs. beef chuck roast cubed 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 8 cups beef broth
- 15 ounces canned tomatoes
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 4 cups sliced carrots
- 3 stalks sliced celery
- 1 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup canned or frozen corn
- beef bouillon-season to taste
- Add all ingredients in a large crock pot.
- Heat on High and bring to a boil.
- Stir occasionally.
- Place Heat on low 20 mins. before serving.
Be sure not to add too much salt. As the soup sits it soaks in the salt and can become very salty if you add too much.