So meaty, so light, so tasty, so bright. Order a ham or two for these holiday nights!
Brown Sugar Glaze
- 1 Cup of Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Honey
- 2 Tbsp. of Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. of Dijon Mustard
- 2Tbsp. of Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp. of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of EACH Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ground Sage, Dried Parsley, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Ginger, Ground Cloves, Paprika
- 1 tsp. EACH Pepper, Ancho Chili Powder
- Remove Ham from refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Adjust your oven rack to the lowest position. Pour 2 cups of water into bottom of the roasting pan.
- Whisk together all of the Brown Sugar Glaze ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring often, until brown sugar dissolves, about 1 - 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Roll out 2 large pieces of foil to wrap your ham in, making sure they overlap in the center. Place ham on foul, flat side up, and brush ham all over with approximately 1/3 of the Glaze, including in between slices. Tightly wrap ham with foil and place ham on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees until the center registers 100-110 degrees.
- Remove Ham from oven and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Carefully unwrap ham from foil and discard foil. Spoon juices from the bottom of the pan all over ham. Brush 1/3 of the glaze all over the ham.
- Leave ham uncovered to caramelize surface and bake until the ham reaches an internal temperature of around 140 degrees, approximately 20-30 minutes, spooning the juices all over ham every 10 minutes. Turn oven to broil for a more caramelized edges if desired. Make sure you are watching the ham closely so that it doesn't burn.
- Remove ham from oven and spoon the juices from the bottom of the pan. Brush the ham with glaze again. Loosely cover with foil. Let it rest for 15 minutes then spoon more juices over the ham and serve with any remaining glaze.