Go ahead and SLIDE those ham rolls on over here!
- 1 pound of Deli Ham Slices
- 1 Package of Hawaiian Rolls or Slider Buns
- 6 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1 tsp. of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp. of Fresh Minced Parsley
- A Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 11-inch rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a "slab" of tops and a "slab" of bottoms; don't pull the rolls apart and slice individually because you want to keep them connected. Hold the top with one hand to keep them steady.
- Layer the sliders: Mozzarella Cheese, Deli Ham, and Provolone Slices
- Replace the top half of the rolls over the cheese
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Worcestershire Sauce, garlic, fresh parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour or brush the mixture onto the tops of the rolls.
- Cover loosely with nonstick foil
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Let the sliders cool for a bit then cut the sliders apart with a sharp knife.
You can add more Deli Ham and Cheese depending on how thick you want the sliders to be!
Leave a comment