Nancy L. says, "Best Roast Every!"
- 1 Arm Roast
- Sliced Onions
- Carrots Chunks
- Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp. of Sea Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- 1 Featured Product
- Pan Drippings
- 2 Cups of Amazing Beef Stock
- Sprinkle 2 tsp. of Sea Salt all over any cut of Beef Roast. Wrap in plastic overnight.
- In a large cast iron Dutch Oven: Brown the meat in oil, then add sliced onions, carrot chunks and potatoes (whole of small and halves or quartered if large) and 1 Cup of water.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and Cracked Pepper all over.
- Bake at 275 degrees until it's very tender for about 4 - 5 hours
- Turn off oven and leave roast in there until you're ready to eat.
- Otherwise remove everything from the pot onto a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Make gravy with pan drippings and 2 cups of amazing beef stock made with Zobel Soup Bones