Enjoy this mouth watering Steak Torta recipe!
- 1 - 1 Pound Skirt Steak OR Flank Steak OR Flat Iron
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- Ground Cayenne Pepper to Taste
- 4 Kaiser Rolls, Split
- 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup of Refried Beans
- 1 Large Avocado, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Large Tomato, Sliced
- 2 Cup of Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Ounce of Crumbled Cotija Cheese
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Season steak with garlic salt, black pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- Grill steak on the preheated grill until medium-rare, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat to a cutting board and cover with foil.
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spread both halves of each roll with mayonnaise. Brown the rolls, mayonnaise-side down until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Warm the refried beans in a bowl in the microwave, about 1 minute on high, and slice the sirloin steak into thin strips.
- Spread a thin layer of beans on the bottom half of each dried roll, layer with steak, avocado, tomato, and lettuce. Top with cheese, if desired , and close the sandwich with the top of the roll.
Source: All rights reserved to All Recipes