Enjoy this easy recipe on a busy night!
- 2 Packages of Beef Hot Dogs
- 4 Slices of American Cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 Can of Refrigerated Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls ( 8 Count)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Source: All rights reserved to Pillsbury